Sometimes it hurts to be a beautiful cripple!

Welcome to my life. I was diagnosed with polio when I was 15 months old but have had an absolutely wonderful and full life. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband, Wes and three beautiful children-Melissia married to Josh, Weslee married to Zach, and Marshall who will be married someday to someone just as fabulous. Weslee and Zach have presented us with the most beautiful and smartest grandchild in the entire world, Shiloh Celeste.
On Sunday afternoon, June 6, 2010 my world suddenly hit a brick wall when I found a lump in my breast. Life changing doesn't even begin to describe where my life would go next.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mountain Moved!

Edit to the previously written post. I got a call from the insurance company and God did move that mountain-I HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR TRANSPLANT GO AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Berryman has been contacted and they will press forward with preliminary testing for the perfect donor they had already found. I should be hearing soon with a date.

Praise God for moving the mountain-I know this was a miracle.

Thank you Lord for hearing my cry in the wilderness-the light is truly brightest after the darkness.

God is good---------all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment