Sometimes it hurts to be a beautiful cripple!

Welcome to my life. I was diagnosed with polio when I was 15 months old but have had an absolutely wonderful and full life. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband, Wes and three beautiful children-Melissia married to Josh, Weslee married to Zach, and Marshall who will be married someday to someone just as fabulous. Weslee and Zach have presented us with the most beautiful and smartest grandchild in the entire world, Shiloh Celeste.
On Sunday afternoon, June 6, 2010 my world suddenly hit a brick wall when I found a lump in my breast. Life changing doesn't even begin to describe where my life would go next.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thank God for Sundays!

What a great day at Crestview! So good to be back where I belong-such a welcome, seems like I have been out forever. It was really only one Sunday but feels like a month. I am so glad that God made Sundays, kinda puts the whole week in perspective and lines everything up for the week ahead.
I look forward to Wednesday, heading back to Dallas for post-op and find out what the plan is.
Even when our future is uncertain isn't it comforting to know that God is already there making plans for us and straightening the paths that we will travel. Nothing ever is a surprise to Him and He has known for years what we will face. Praise Him that He provides the eagles wings for us to be carried on so that we don't have to worry about what the future brings.
Love the verse Isaiah 40:31 "But those who wait upon the Lord shall find new strength, they will fly on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary they will walk and not grow faint."
I'm waiting in anticipation to see where this journey takes me. So comforting to know God is with me, and a whole bunch of family and friends. Won't you join me?
God is good----------all the time! susan

1 comment:

  1. We pray that you have a safe trip and you get the bestest news possible.

    ReplyDelete